Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium

New best friend?

After hours of youtube viewing and blog reading about this product I had to have it!

First things first, what is BB cream? Also known as Blemish Balm or Beauty Balm, it's known for it's "all-in-one" properties. Moisturizer, primer, foundation, sunblock, this "miracle" product has it all. As far as coverage goes, it's a step above a tinted moisturizer and a step below a foundation. It's sheer yet buildable.

I found this little guy yesterday at walmart in the skincare aisle. (you won't find it with the makeup) It cost $12 which isn't too shabby for a whopping 2.5 fluid ounces in comparison to the typical 1 fluid ounce you get with high end products, not to mention the hefty price tag.

There are two things that I hate.. Cake face and spending unnecessary amounts of money. Lately, I've been on the hunt for a sheer, summery, natural look. My tinted moisturizer just isn't fitting the bill. This morning I dove right into what could be my new foundation routine, or shall I say BB cream routine :) Once I've used it for a week or so I'll provide a more thorough review and my final thoughts on the product. I am very excited to see how it turns out! As for today, so far so good, I'm really liking what I see.


No comments:

Post a Comment